Monday 21 July 2014

Do you have a problem overcoming your objections?

This Do you have a problem overcoming your objections? video just landed on YouTube, watch it here.



See more about Do you have a problem overcoming your objections? here.

If you do I have learned a wonderful strategy over the last few weeks that I have actually implemented which has assisted me a lot.

I found out the technique in Ray Higdon's course "The Power Mind".

If there is anything that you are frustrated about in your business or that is not working for you rather than saying I cannot do this or I cannot do that, state I am so happy and grateful that I have then state exactly what you want, you will certainly see that there will be a change.

I had an issue with my self-esteem, in particular shooting videos.

After learning Ray's strategy I jotted down "I am so happy and grateful and for my self-confidence".

Reading and duplicating this statement a number of times per day has actually made me far more confident not just shooting videos but also in my business and in life in general.

I was watching a training webinar for our team with Mike Hobbs and Ray Higdon and he explained this technique again so I wished to share it with you. I would recommend that you implement it and share it with other people.

In my case it was confidence but it could be something like you're not getting great quality leads.

In this case change the statement to match this or whatever your problem happens to be.

This will certainly change your mind set entirely about whatever the issue is.

No comments:

Post a Comment